This is MY finished wreath! Isn't it cute? I need to finish the second one and they will be hanging on my front doors.
You will need:
styrofoam shape (I obviously used a heart)
material (as many different kinds as you want or just one pattern, I used 2 patterns) about 3/4yd
all purpose glue
1. Cut material into 2 inch squares
2. Using the glue gun, glue a loop of ribbon on the back of your shape (I tied my ribbon an the end before gluing it on)
4. Dip the end of the material into your all purpose glue.
5. Poke the pencil/material into the styrofoam. Leaving the material in the styrofoam and taking your pencil out
6. Continue until your shape is filled.
Happy (early) Valentine's Day!